NEW IMD - TRADE TALK

125 replies to this topic

#1 kynmike

• Moderator/Writer
  • 4,838 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 11:18 PM

Have at it guys. Please note rules though. The trading will last as long as it needs to last. Only when we have enough GMs can we set draft date. I'm wanting to do a 3 round draft of 2012 draft eligible (RS-SO, JR, SR) players. Thanks.
Posted Image

#2 kynmike

• Moderator/Writer
  • 4,838 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 11:30 PM

In case no one has questioned the thought about draft order.

Personally, I would think that only one of two ways are possible, to establish fair order. Those two are go with this year's order or I can put all 32 teams into an order generator (selects order at random). If we go with the latter of the two please note that I play no bias in it, not for me, not for you, and not for untaken teams. You have my word on my honesty, that's the best I can offer.
Posted Image

#3 Johanns21

• Premium Member
  • 1,569 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 11:43 PM

I'd prefer not to do the random order. i'd hate for the Steelers, Pats, or Packers to get the #1 pick.
Check out my NEW NFL Draft Blog at http://thefootballwa...e.blogspot.com/

#4 kynmike

• Moderator/Writer
  • 4,838 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 12:36 AM

View PostJohanns21, on 03 September 2011 - 11:43 PM, said:

I'd prefer not to do the random order. i'd hate for the Steelers, Pats, or Packers to get the #1 pick.

I understand, but for the record, the random order could just as easily make the NFL's real #1 drafting team draft #32. (Da Bengals...lol) I only offer that statement in a fair and non-bias way.

Thanks for that feedback, duely noted and recorded. I take it that you'd just prefer to use this year's order then. Yes?

NOTE: All 32 teams will start with equal selections. So, whatever the order is in round 1 then it'll repeat every round, unless a selection gets traded after we get underway, of course.
Posted Image

#5 hakenslaven16

• Premium Member
  • 890 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 02:01 PM

I LIKE THE RANDOM ORDER......
PACKERS AND COLTS OPEN FOR BUISNESS
Galatians 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me

#6 Lionsman11

• Free User
  • 796 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 03:13 PM

View Postkynmike, on 04 September 2011 - 12:36 AM, said:

I understand, but for the record, the random order could just as easily make the NFL's real #1 drafting team draft #32. (Da Bengals...lol) I only offer that statement in a fair and non-bias way.

Thanks for that feedback, duely noted and recorded. I take it that you'd just prefer to use this year's order then. Yes?

NOTE: All 32 teams will start with equal selections. So, whatever the order is in round 1 then it'll repeat every round, unless a selection gets traded after we get underway, of course.

I would be happy with a random draft order as long as we could keep the top 10 from 2011 (record-wise) out of the top 10 in drafting order for the 2012 draft. (If that makes any sense.)
Posted Image
Our Franchise QB Is A True Player In More Ways Than One

#7 Lionsman11

• Free User
  • 796 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 03:13 PM

Rams and Titans are open for business! Everybody on both teams is available with the exception of Chris Johnson!!!!!
Posted Image

#8 cjs206

NFL Moderator/Writer & IMD Coordinator

• Admin
  • 4,439 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 04:04 PM

How about having last years top 16 randomly drawn, and then the next 16 randomly drawn. That way the worst half of the league would have a top half draft pick and vice versa...would that be a possibility Mike?
Follow CDS on twitter: https://twitter.com/cdsdraft
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

#9 seauandrese

• Free User
  • 175 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 04:11 PM

View Postcjs206, on 04 September 2011 - 04:04 PM, said:

How about having last years top 16 randomly drawn, and then the next 16 randomly drawn. That way the worst half of the league would have a top half draft pick and vice versa...would that be a possibility Mike?

That seems fair.
Posted Image

#10 hakenslaven16

• Premium Member
  • 890 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 04:12 PM

I like all random , but whatever is done will work 4 me
Galatians 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me

#11 Johanns21

• Premium Member
  • 1,569 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 05:43 PM

I really like that too

#12 kynmike

• Moderator/Writer
  • 4,838 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 07:12 PM

Sounds like everyone is up for that, so 1-16 will be randomized, then 17-32. Great call, Chief.
Posted Image

#13 kynmike

• Moderator/Writer
  • 4,838 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 07:34 PM

I wanted all teams to have one selection per round, as we start, for three rounds. However, New England owns Oakland's first round selection. so Oakland will receive that selection back. UNLESS there is major resistence on the ruling. Any one?
Posted Image

#14 Johanns21

• Premium Member
  • 1,569 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 07:40 PM

View Postkynmike, on 04 September 2011 - 07:34 PM, said:

I wanted all teams to have one selection per round, as we start, for three rounds. However, New England owns Oakland's first round selection. so Oakland will receive that selection back. UNLESS there is major resistence on the ruling. Any one?

Wasn't that the previous year....this year New England owns New Orleans and the Browns own Atlanta's

I think the teams that own others teams 1st should stand. Thats the main reason I took Cleveland so I'd have 2 first rounders.

#15 kynmike

• Moderator/Writer
  • 4,838 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 11:31 PM

View Postkynmike, on 04 September 2011 - 08:49 PM, said:

Yeah, what he said. :D

OK, then I'll leave it as is. No problem. Also, thanks for the quick feedback, it's always appreciated.

Cleveland had two first rounders?
Posted Image

#16 Lionsman11

• Free User
  • 796 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 01:03 AM

View Postkynmike, on 04 September 2011 - 11:31 PM, said:

Cleveland had two first rounders?

Yes, Atlanta traded their 2011 and 2012 for the 6th overall pick so they could draft Julio Jones
Posted Image

#17 cjs206

• Admin
  • 4,439 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 02:15 AM

View Postkynmike, on 04 September 2011 - 07:12 PM, said:

Sounds like everyone is up for that, so 1-16 will be randomized, then 17-32. Great call, Chief.

No worries Mike, always happy to help out!
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

#18 kynmike

• Moderator/Writer
  • 4,838 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 04:11 AM

View PostLionsman11, on 05 September 2011 - 01:03 AM, said:

Yes, Atlanta traded their 2011 and 2012 for the 6th overall pick so they could draft Julio Jones

Ah, but that's a no go. I can't do a draft order according to the last draft order AND give 2012 picks too. [lol] Impossible. 32 picks per round, 3 round draft. I asked and got a unanimous response to base it off of last year's order. So, it will be based on last year's order. Two groups per round (group A top in order, group B bottom in order....each round).

I'm not going through what was traded because I'd have to start deleting players involved, such as Julio Jones, and whomever else the 2011 trades would affect. If that isn't to someone's liking then I guess we're back to square 1 (trying to agree on things). That was the reason for randomizing the draft order by the two halves.

I'm suddenly having to give comp picks?

You all decide, let me know, then I'll get the draft order posted.

Picks are not tradable until the order is posted. Thanks..
Posted Image

#19 kynmike

• Moderator/Writer
  • 4,838 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 05:21 AM

THIS POST IS NOT THE OFFICIAL DRAFT ORDER FOR OUR IMD. THIS IS JUST TO SHOW THE PROGRESS AT ACHIEVING THE SIX GROUPS IN ORDER TO BE RANDOMLY DONE VIA LOTTERY. THANKS.

=======================

This is how I have the groups prior to entering the names into a random order generator. Each asterisk* is explained at end of each round. (1 asterisk* - 1st trade of round; 2 asterisks** - 2nd trade of round; and so on.)

Round 1 - Group A (1-16)

Carolina
Denver
Buffalo
Cincinnati
Arizona
Cleveland
San Francisco
Tennessee
Dallas
Washington
Houston
Minnesota
Detroit
St. Louis
Miami
Jacksonville

Round 1 - Group B (17-32)

New England*
San Diego
New York Giants
Tampa Bay
Kansas City
Indianapolis
Philadelphia
New Orleans
Seattle
Atlanta
Baltimore
New England
Chicago
New York Jets
Pittsburgh
Green Bay

-------------

*Oakland -> New England: Richard Seymour

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

(Round 2 - Group A (1-16)

New England*
Buffalo
Cincinnati
Denver
Cleveland
Arizona
Tennessee
Dallas
Washington
Houston
Minnesota
Detroit
San Francisco
Denver**
St. Louis
Oakland

Round 2 - Group B (17-32)

Jacksonville
San Diego
Tampa Bay
New York Giants
Indianapolis
Philadelphia
Kansas City
New Orleans
Seattle
Baltimore
Atlanta
New England
San Diego***
Chicago
Pittsburgh
Green Bay

-------------

*Carolina -> New England: Armanti Edwards
**Miami -> Denver: Brandon Marshall
***New York Jets -> San Diego: Antonio Cromartie

Round 3 - Group A (1-16)

Carolina
Cincinnati
Denver
Buffalo
Arizona
Cleveland
Dallas
New Orleans*
Houston
New England**
Detroit
San Francisco
Tennessee
St. Louis
Miami
Jacksonville

Round 3 - Group B (17-32)

Oakland
San Diego
New York Giants
Tampa Bay
Philadelphia
Kansas City
Indianapolis
New Orleans
San Diego***
Baltimore
Atlanta
New England
Chicago
New York Jets
Pittsburgh
Green Bay

-------------

*Washington -> New Orleans: Jammal Brown (pick could go to Eagles if Donovan McNabb meets certain criteria)
**Minnesota -> New England: Randy Moss
***Seattle -> San Diego: Charlie Whitehurst

REMEMBER THIS POST IS NOT OFFICIAL DRAFT ORDER FOR OUR IMD. THIS IS JUST TO SHOW THE PROGRESS AT ACHIEVING AN THE SIX GROUPS IN ORDER TO BE RANDOMLY DONE VIA LOTTERY. THANKS.
Posted Image

#20 cjs206

• Admin
  • 4,439 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 07:37 AM

Mike, your group A's should all be 1-16, and then group B's should be 17-32, so 16 in each group A and 16 in each group B.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

#21 Lionsman11

• Free User
  • 796 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 10:12 AM

View Postkynmike, on 05 September 2011 - 04:11 AM, said:

Ah, but that's a no go. I can't do a draft order according to the last draft order AND give 2012 picks too. [lol] Impossible. 32 picks per round, 3 round draft. I asked and got a unanimous response to base it off of last year's order. So, it will be based on last year's order. Two groups per round (group A top in order, group B bottom in order....each round).

I'm not going through what was traded because I'd have to start deleting players involved, such as Julio Jones, and whomever else the 2011 trades would affect. If that isn't to someone's liking then I guess we're back to square 1 (trying to agree on things). That was the reason for randomizing the draft order by the two halves.

I'm suddenly having to give comp picks?

You all decide, let me know, then I'll get the draft order posted.

Picks are not tradable until the order is posted. Thanks..

Not quite sure what you mean here. I think we aren't on the same page, Lol. What Johanns and I are referring to is for the draft order, keep it the way it was originally this past year (before the trades and such), and then, after it is all sorted out, Cleveland (and whoever else owns another team's first rounder) receives Atlanta's pick. So Cleveland would stay in the top 16 with their original pick, and then receive a bottom 16 pick with Atlanta's. Hope that clears things up....
Posted Image

#22 kynmike

• Moderator/Writer
  • 4,838 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 03:52 PM

View PostLionsman11, on 05 September 2011 - 10:12 AM, said:

Not quite sure what you mean here. I think we aren't on the same page, Lol. What Johanns and I are referring to is for the draft order, keep it the way it was originally this past year (before the trades and such), and then, after it is all sorted out, Cleveland (and whoever else owns another team's first rounder) receives Atlanta's pick. So Cleveland would stay in the top 16 with their original pick, and then receive a bottom 16 pick with Atlanta's. Hope that clears things up....

I've practiced my understandability factor for 4000 plus posts. That disappoints me.

I'll repeat what I said. "I asked and got a unanimous response to base it off of last year's order." <--Where does that say that I will factor in and/or out 2012 picks that were made? I then asked pre-draft or post-draft, explaining that players could be deleted from exisiting rosters if pre-draft order is done. (Pre-draft order above would delete some players and then order randomized.)

I got the point. I know that you want me to do, give CLEVELAND BACK THEIR ORIGINAL 2011 1ST RD (or ATL's 1ST RD). PICK AND GIVE CLEVELAND ATLANTA's 2012 1ST RD PICK. I'm saying that it's either pre-draft 2011 order or post-draft 2011 order (Cleveland has 1 1st round pick in 2011 each way). The already existing trades on the original 2011 draft order that MUST stay in place will stay in place (RD1 - NE/OAK; RD2 - CAR/NE, MIA/DEN, NYJ/SD; RD3 - SEA/SD, WAS/NO, MIN/NE). Obviously, Cleveland will demand the better of the two, either way.

ONLY the picks USED in the 2011 draft were applicable in my point made. I will not combine years to solely complete a trade. What if I had gotten several picks after the 3rd round (2011) that completed a trade, then it wouldn't be fair, because we're just doing 3 rounds. (Arguementative point) I understand the disappointment.

Doing an original draft order would delete players from present rosters (ei Julio Jones). Because of in draft trades. Post draft of the same year MAY appear unfair but it's not. In your team's summary, like always, I ask for a listing of things teams gained and/or lost, that's where Cleveland would note that they gained and lost, such as ATL's 2012 1st Rd. Pk., while listing their losses. It's just like if I had gotten your 2015 1st rounder for this my 2011 1st, would I get to use it too? No, but it can be noted on my summary.

I know it's not what you wanted, but it is the fair method. Again..."I asked and got a unanimous response to base it off of last year's order." I showed both orders (pre-draft and post-draft), so I'm either wrong and confused or everything is arguementative and is being argued.

As far as the page we're on, I'm the Co-Commish (with CJ), whom has the power to overrule all of my doings. I always involve participating GMs to work with me to reach an agreement on IMD matters. So, he or I can ultimately handle the matters. I try to always have 100% transparency and interactivity in matters. IF we can't get on the same page, then ask him, I guess. He'll decide.

My apologizes to all.
Posted Image

#23 kynmike

• Moderator/Writer
  • 4,838 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 03:54 PM

View Postcjs206, on 05 September 2011 - 07:37 AM, said:

Mike, your group A's should all be 1-16, and then group B's should be 17-32, so 16 in each group A and 16 in each group B.

I thought there was 16 in all groups. I wrote that with one eye closed (lack of sleep). But yes, that was my intention, 16 in all.
Posted Image

#24 Lionsman11

• Free User
  • 796 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 06:27 PM

View Postkynmike, on 05 September 2011 - 03:52 PM, said:

I've practiced my understandability factor for 4000 plus posts. That disappoints me.

I'll repeat what I said. "I asked and got a unanimous response to base it off of last year's order." <--Where does that say that I will factor in and/or out 2012 picks that were made? I then asked pre-draft or post-draft, explaining that players could be deleted from exisiting rosters if pre-draft order is done. (Pre-draft order above would delete some players and then order randomized.)

I got the point. I know that you want me to do, give CLEVELAND BACK THEIR ORIGINAL 2011 1ST RD (or ATL's 1ST RD). PICK AND GIVE CLEVELAND ATLANTA's 2012 1ST RD PICK. I'm saying that it's either pre-draft 2011 order or post-draft 2011 order (Cleveland has 1 1st round pick in 2011 each way). The already existing trades on the original 2011 draft order that MUST stay in place will stay in place (RD1 - NE/OAK; RD2 - CAR/NE, MIA/DEN, NYJ/SD; RD3 - SEA/SD, WAS/NO, MIN/NE). Obviously, Cleveland will demand the better of the two, either way.

ONLY the picks USED in the 2011 draft were applicable in my point made. I will not combine years to solely complete a trade. What if I had gotten several picks after the 3rd round (2011) that completed a trade, then it wouldn't be fair, because we're just doing 3 rounds. (Arguementative point) I understand the disappointment.

Doing an original draft order would delete players from present rosters (ei Julio Jones). Post draft of the same year MAY appear unfair but it's not. In your team's summary, like always, I ask for a listing of things teams gained and/or lost, that's where Cleveland would note that they gained and lost, such as ATL's 2012 1st Rd. Pk., while listing their losses. It's just like if I had gotten your 2015 1st rounder for this my 2011 1st, would I get to use it too? No, but it can be noted on my summary.

I know it's not what you wanted, but it is the fair method. Again..."I asked and got a unanimous response to base it off of last year's order." I showed both orders (pre-draft and post-draft), so I'm either wrong and confused or everything is arguementative and is being argued.

As far as the page we're on, I'm the Co-Commish (with CJ), whom has the power to overrule all of my doings. I always involve participating GMs to work with me to reach an agreement on IMD matters. So, he or I can ultimately handle the matters. I try to always have 100% transparency and interactivity in matters. IF we can't get on the same page, then ask him, I guess. He'll decide.

My apologizes to all.

It is no problem at all, I did not mean to question your decision, just did not know if we got our points across to each other. I understand what you are saying. I know a unanimous decision was made, and that is what it must come down to. Just was trying to find out exactly how the traded picks would work.
Posted Image

#25 kynmike

• Moderator/Writer
  • 4,838 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 07:07 PM

View PostLionsman11, on 05 September 2011 - 06:27 PM, said:

It is no problem at all, I did not mean to question your decision, just did not know if we got our points across to each other. I understand what you are saying. I know a unanimous decision was made, and that is what it must come down to. Just was trying to find out exactly how the traded picks would work.

I realize that all of the regulars here mean the best, in all ways. I'm just trying to get a draft order going. That's why I apologize, in case I come across wrong somehow. I realize we all come from different areas of the world, and that we're all different ages. Heck, I still use the phrase 'learn ya' instead of 'teach ya'. [lol]
Posted Image

#26 KPKGPPRARR

• Premium Member
  • 472 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 12:17 PM

Lions open for trades!

Calvin, Suh, Stafford are untouchables..

Looking for help in back 7 and OL!

Definitely willing to trade picks!

#27 Johanns21

• Premium Member
  • 1,569 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 01:43 PM

49ers trade block

Offense
QB: Alex Smith :: Josh McCown
RB: Frank Gore :: Anthony Dixon
FB: Moran Norris :: Bruce Miller
WR: Ted Ginn Jr. :: Josh Morgan :: Kyle Williams
WR: Michael Crabtree :: Braylon Edwards

Defense
DE: Demarcus Dobbs :: Will Tukuafa
ILB: Blake Castanzo :: Tavares Gooden :: Larry Grant
CB: Tarell Brown
FS: Madieu Williams
FS: Colin Jones
CB: Shawntae Spencer
CB: Tremaine Brock

49ers Needs
QB
RB
WR
TE
5 technique DE
3-4 OLB
CB

#28 Lionsman11

• Free User
  • 796 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 09:56 PM

The Rams and Lions have reached an agreement:

RAMS RECEIVE
Sammie Hill, DT

LIONS RECEIVE
Jacob Bell, OG

Nice doing business with you sir!
Posted Image

#29 Lionsman11

• Free User
  • 796 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 09:57 PM

The Titans and Lions have reached an agreement:

TITANS RECEIVE
Drew Stanton, QB

LIONS RECEIVE
Will Witherspoon, OLB

Posted Image

#30 KPKGPPRARR

• Premium Member
  • 472 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 12:44 PM

View PostLionsman11, on 06 September 2011 - 09:56 PM, said:

The Rams and Lions have reached an agreement:

RAMS RECEIVE
Sammie Hill, DT

LIONS RECEIVE
Jacob Bell, OG

View PostLionsman11, on 06 September 2011 - 09:57 PM, said:

The Titans and Lions have reached an agreement:

TITANS RECEIVE
Drew Stanton, QB

LIONS RECEIVE
Will Witherspoon, OLB

Lions confirm both..

good dealing with you as well

#31 kynmike

• Moderator/Writer
  • 4,838 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 09:16 PM

The Indianapolis Colts and the Cincinnati Bengals have reached an agreement.

Colts receive: Taylor Mays (S)

Bengals receive: Mike Pollak (OL)

Nice doing business with you. Thanks.
Posted Image

#32 kynmike

• Moderator/Writer
  • 4,838 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 10:53 PM

WORD OF NOTE:

During IMD, each team's GM may list all players associated with that team, including practice squad, IR PUP, etc. However, each team is only alloted a 53 man roster on final depth chart/summary.

Thanks.
Posted Image

#33 Lionsman11

• Free User
  • 796 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 01:08 AM

The Rams and Bengals have reached an agreement:

RAMS RECEIVE
Morgan Trent, CB

BENGALS RECEIVE
Darian Stewart, S

Bengals will confirm. Nice doing business with you sir.
Posted Image

#34 kynmike

• Moderator/Writer
  • 4,838 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 01:09 AM

View PostLionsman11, on 08 September 2011 - 01:08 AM, said:

The Rams and Bengals have reached an agreement:

RAMS RECEIVE
Morgan Trent, CB

BENGALS RECEIVE
Darian Stewart, S

Cincinnati confirms.

Nice doing business with you too. Thanks.
Posted Image

#35 hakenslaven16

• Premium Member
  • 890 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 11:36 AM

View Postkynmike, on 07 September 2011 - 09:16 PM, said:

The Indianapolis Colts and the Cincinnati Bengals have reached an agreement.

Colts receive: Taylor Mays (S)

Bengals receive: Mike Pollak (OL)

confirm

#36 kynmike

• Moderator/Writer
  • 4,838 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 06:24 PM

Cincy is looking for a #2 QB and WR depth, as well as 4-3 DL depth. Let me know. Thanks.
Posted Image

#37 KPKGPPRARR

• Premium Member
  • 472 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 10:18 PM

Lions Receive
Michael Crabtree

49ers receive
Brandon Pettigrew Pettigrew
Nate Burelson
Lawrence Jackson

#38 Johanns21

• Premium Member
  • 1,569 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 10:33 PM

View PostKPKGPPRARR, on 08 September 2011 - 10:18 PM, said:

Lions Receive
Michael Crabtree

49ers receive
Brandon Pettigrew Pettigrew
Nate Burelson
Lawrence Jackson

confirmed

#39 cjs206

• Admin
  • 4,439 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 08:03 AM

Who is Brandon Pettigrew Pettigrew? :lol:
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

#40 kynmike

• Moderator/Writer
  • 4,838 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 12:57 PM

View Postcjs206, on 09 September 2011 - 08:03 AM, said:

Who is Brandon Pettigrew Pettigrew? :lol:

LOL , he changed his name.
_____

Crabtree averages less than 700/4 as the man and Burlson had 625/6 last year backing up Megatron. (Minus 2008 season, Burlson averaged just less than 600/4.5 career).

My question would be why did the Lions Pettigrew Pettigrew AND Jackson?
_

(My opinion)
Off the record, so to speak, SF filled their WR spot with a just as good WR, plus upgraded their TE & DE/OLB [depth?] spots with younger players, one a tremendous player, solely by taking a hit at the age difference of the two WRs. Wow! Give me a deal like this sometime, I NEVER get a deal like this. [lol]
Posted Image

#41 Johanns21

• Premium Member
  • 1,569 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 01:15 PM

Is anybody else having trouble with their PMs? I know that Lionsman11 and I were exchanging PMs and it wasn't notifing me that I had a new message. I had to just go check the conversation to see if he responded.

I know I've sent a few PMs to people about trades and haven't got a response. I don't know if its just being busy and not having time to respond or it not working correctly for them either.

Just curious.

#42 kynmike

• Moderator/Writer
  • 4,838 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 01:20 PM

View PostJohanns21, on 09 September 2011 - 01:15 PM, said:

Is anybody else having trouble with their PMs? I know that Lionsman11 and I were exchanging PMs and it wasn't notifing me that I had a new message. I had to just go check the conversation to see if he responded.

I know I've sent a few PMs to people about trades and haven't got a response. I don't know if its just being busy and not having time to respond or it not working correctly for them either.

Just curious.

The last message that I received from you was on the 7TH, pertaining to the 53-man rosters. If anything was sent to me (from you) after that date then no I did not receive it.

I haven't noticed any problems as of yet though, to answer your question.
Posted Image

#43 cjs206

• Admin
  • 4,439 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 01:29 PM

I think Johanns might mean me...I've just noticed the new messanger icon thing! Not as obvious as the old one, eh?
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

#44 Johanns21

• Premium Member
  • 1,569 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 01:33 PM

I just know that I was having issues with a PM conversation with Lionsman. He would respond to me, but the red flag wouldn't show up next the messages at the top of the screen. I had to physically just check the conversation.

I just didn't know if anybody else was having this issue.

#45 Lionsman11

• Free User
  • 796 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 02:11 PM

The problem has been fixed on my server. Was the site being worked on last night?
Posted Image

#46 Lionsman11

• Free User
  • 796 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 02:12 PM

The Titans and Bengals have reached an agreement:

TITANS RECEIVE
Brian Leonard, RB/FB

BENGALS RECEIVE
Matt Hasselbeck, QB

Posted Image

#47 kynmike

• Moderator/Writer
  • 4,838 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 02:12 PM

The Cincinnati Bengals and the Tennessee Titans have reached an agreement.

CIN receives:
- Matt Hasselbeck (QB)

TEN receives:
- Brian Leonard (RB)
Posted Image

#48 cjs206

• Admin
  • 4,439 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 03:58 PM

View PostLionsman11, on 09 September 2011 - 02:11 PM, said:

The problem has been fixed on my server. Was the site being worked on last night?

I believe so, yes. Not that I was aware of it until afterwards, otherwise I would have warned you guys. Apologies.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

#49 kynmike

• Moderator/Writer
  • 4,838 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 10:11 PM

Since rosters were frozen upon posting the sign up AND since Carson Palmer hadn't officially retired. (I almost forgot.) :D

Carson Palmer (QB) must go. Make offer but please no low balling, otherwise I'll just do the Mike Brown thing and sit on him and take the loss. [lol]

What do I want for him? (1 of the following):
- SS (starter quality)
- WR (starter quality)
- RB (starter quality)
- DT (starter quality)
- DE (starter quality)
Posted Image

#50 kynmike

• Moderator/Writer
  • 4,838 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 12:31 PM

The Cincinnati Bengals and the San Francisco 49ers have reached an agreement.

SF receive:
- Carson Palmer (QB)

CIN receive:
- Josh Morgan (WR)

Posted Image

#51 Johanns21

• Premium Member
  • 1,569 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 12:56 PM

View Postkynmike, on 10 September 2011 - 12:31 PM, said:

The Cincinnati Bengals and the San Francisco 49ers have reached an agreement.

SF receive:
- Carson Palmer (QB)

CIN receive:
- Josh Morgan (WR)

confirmed

#52 hakenslaven16

• Premium Member
  • 890 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 01:30 PM

Trade Alert

Redskins get Derek Sherrod and Frank Zambo

Packers Get Ryan Kerrigan

Thanks to the new GM in Washington, it has been a pleasure.

#53 KPKGPPRARR

• Premium Member
  • 472 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 02:15 PM

Colts and Lions Trade

Colts get

Alphonso Smith

Lions get

Jacob Tamme

Good dealing

#54 hakenslaven16

• Premium Member
  • 890 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 02:32 PM

View PostKPKGPPRARR, on 10 September 2011 - 02:15 PM, said:

Colts and Lions Trade

Colts get

Alphonso Smith

Lions get

Jacob Tamme

Good dealing

CONFIRM

#55 kynmike

• Moderator/Writer
  • 4,838 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 03:24 PM

View Posthakenslaven16, on 10 September 2011 - 01:30 PM, said:

Trade Alert

Redskins get Derek Sherrod and Frank Zambo

Packers Get Ryan Kerrigan

Thanks to the new GM in Washington, it has been a pleasure.

Washington confirms.

Posted Image

#56 Lionsman11

• Free User
  • 796 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 12:07 PM

The Rams and Titans are looking to make some deals! PM me with interest!

Is anybody else still having trouble with their inbox? Mine doesn't always show if I have a PM or not, anybody else having the same issue?
Posted Image

#57 Lionsman11

• Free User
  • 796 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 01:05 PM

The Rams and Colts have reache an agreement:

RAMS RECEIVE
Antoine Bethea, S
Blair White, WR
Jacob Lacey, CB

COLTS RECEIVE
Rodger Saffold, OT
Mark Clayton, WR

Indy will confirm. Nice doing business with you sir.
Posted Image

#58 hakenslaven16

• Premium Member
  • 890 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 01:08 PM

View PostLionsman11, on 12 September 2011 - 01:05 PM, said:

The Rams and Colts have reache an agreement:

RAMS RECEIVE
Antoine Bethea, S
Blair White, WR
Jacob Lacey, CB

COLTS RECEIVE
Rodger Saffold, OT
Mark Clayton, WR

Indy will confirm. Nice doing business with you sir.

confirm

#59 kynmike

• Moderator/Writer
  • 4,838 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 03:13 PM

The Cincinnati Bengals and the Atlanta Falcons have reached an agreement.

Falcons receive:
- Bo Scaife (TE)
- Bruce Gradkowski (QB)

Bengals receive:
- Chris Redman (QB)

Posted Image

#60 cjs206

• Admin
  • 4,439 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 04:00 PM

View Postkynmike, on 12 September 2011 - 03:13 PM, said:

The Cincinnati Bengals and the Atlanta Falcons have reached an agreement.

Falcons receive:
- Bo Scaife (TE)
- Bruce Gradkowski (QB)

Bengals receive:
- Chris Redman (QB)

Oh yeah, Falcons confirm. A pleasure as always Mike.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users